Contents on 8 June '09
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Observers -- three observing facilities
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 8 June '09
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty and hasn't been noted by The Tracking News as being active yet today (checked at 2358 UTC). It was last noted active on June 4th.
New MPECs on 8 June '09
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2358 UTC, there has been one MPEC posted today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Observations of recently (no longer) risk-listed objects
- K09K02L 2009 KL2 (arc=19 days, H=18.1 ~812m) from Modra Obs. (June 8.02p4)
- Observations of small asteroids (H>22.0)
- K09L00E 2009 LE (arc=6 days, H=23.6 ~65m) from Great Shefford Obs. (June 8.01-03p4)
- Observations of other objects
- 00433 433 Eros (1898 DQ) from Atlante Obs. (June 8.21-22p3)
Observers on 8 June '09
Three observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|J51||Atlante Obs. in the Canary Islands, 1 in MPEC 2009-L30 -- 433|
|J95||Great Shefford Obs. in England, 1 in MPEC 2009-L30 -- 2009 LE|
|118||Modra Obs. in Slovakia, 1 in MPEC 2009-L30 -- 2009 KL2|
|For a list of all participating observatories that have Web addresses, see A/CC's Observatory Links page.|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 8 June '09
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2358 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. Visit the CRT to view activity in the last four weeks and our ephemerides page for a complete list of risk-rated objects under current observation or having recent news.
Chronology on 8 June '09
Times are UTC for when items were noted or added by The Tracking News.
|1400||Grabbed MPEC 2009-L30 - Daily Orbit Update - see above|