Contents on 9 May '09
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Observers -- two observing facilities
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 9 May '09
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty and hasn't been noted by The Tracking News as being active yet today (checked at 2358 UTC). It was last noted active on May 7th.
New MPECs on 9 May '09
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2358 UTC, there has been one MPEC posted today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- K09H67Z 2009 HZ67 (arc=10 days, H=21.1 ~204m) from Desert Moon Obs. (May 8.19-23p3)
- K09H02V 2009 HV2 (arc=19 days, H=21.3 ~186m) from Desert Moon Obs. (May 8.13-16p3)
- K02L38T 2002 LT38 (arc=2 opp, H=19.9 ~355m) from Zadko Obs. (May 7.75-79p4)
- K02L00V 2002 LV (arc=3 opp, H=16.5 ~1.70 km) from Zadko Obs. (May 7.75-80p3)
- F2560 152560 1991 BN from Zadko Obs. (May 7.73-77p5)
Observers on 9 May '09
Two observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|448||Desert Moon Obs. in New Mexico, 2 in MPEC 2009-J40 -- 2009 HZ67, 2009 HV2|
|D20||Zadko Obs. in Western Australia, 3 in MPEC 2009-J40 -- 2002 LV, 2002 LT38, 152560|
|For a list of all participating observatories that have Web addresses, see A/CC's Observatory Links page.|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 9 May '09
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2358 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. Visit the CRT to view activity in the last four weeks and our ephemerides page for a complete list of risk-rated objects under current observation or having recent news.
Chronology on 9 May '09
Times are UTC for when items were noted or added by The Tracking News.
|1448||Grabbed MPEC 2009-J40 - Daily Orbit Update - see above|