Contents on 14 April '09
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Observers -- eight observing facilities
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 14 April '09
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty and hasn't been noted by The Tracking News as being active yet today (checked at 2358 UTC). It was last noted active on April 7th.
New MPECs on 14 April '09
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2358 UTC, there has been one MPEC posted today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Observations of small asteroids (H>22.0)
- K09F44H 2009 FH44 (arc=14 days, H=22.9 ~89m) from Naef Obs. (April 13.81-86p3)
- Observations of other objects
- K09F25L 2009 FL25 (arc=19 days, H=19.4 ~446m) from Drebach Obs. (April 12.87p2)
- K09D01F 2009 DF1 (arc=53 days, H=20.6 ~257m) from Naef Obs. (April 13.89-92p2)
- K09C01Q 2009 CQ1 (arc=84 days, H=20.5 ~269m) from Modra Obs. (April 13.84-85p5)
- K08S11V 2008 SV11 (Q=4.511 AU, arc=2 opp, H=18.4 ~708m) from Panker Obs. (April 2.95p5, 3.04p4, 3.96-97p5 & 5.98-99p5), Eschenberg Obs. (April 13.80-81p7), and Mt. Tuffley Obs. (April 13.90p3)
- K08S07Q 2008 SQ7 (arc=203 days, H=19.9 ~355m) from Naef Obs. (April 13.89-91p2)
- K07B02T 2007 BT2 (arc=3 opp, H=17.1 ~1.29 km) from Drebach Obs. (April 11.86p4), Homburg-Erbach Obs. (April 12.95-97p2), and Eschenberg Obs. (April 13.79-80p7)
- K01G02Q 2001 GQ2 (arc=2 opp, H=20.1 ~323m) from Drebach Obs. (April 12.89-90p3) and Cormons Obs. (April 13.82p1)
- L1871 211871 2004 HO from Naef Obs. (April 13.84-87p2)
- K8565 208565 2002 CT11 from Drebach Obs. (April 11.89p2)
- E3651 143651 2003 QO104 from Mt. Tuffley Obs. (April 13.91p3)
- 05604 5604 1992 FE from Mt. Tuffley Obs. (April 13.92-93p3)
Observers on 14 April '09
Eight observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|A94||Cormons Obs. in Italy, 1 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2001 GQ2|
|113||Drebach Obs. in Germany, 4 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2009 FL25, 2007 BT2, 2001 GQ2, 208565|
|151||Eschenberg Obs. in Switzerland, 2 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2008 SV11, 2007 BT2|
|196||Homburg-Erbach Obs. in Germany, 1 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2007 BT2|
|118||Modra Obs. in Slovakia, 1 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2009 CQ1|
|J93||Mt. Tuffley Obs. in England, 3 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2008 SV11, 143651, 5604|
|A13||Naef Obs. in Switzerland, 4 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2009 FH44, 2009 DF1, 2008 SQ7, 211871|
|A32||Panker Obs. in Germany, 1 in MPEC 2009-G44 -- 2008 SV11|
|For a list of all participating observatories that have Web addresses, see A/CC's Observatory Links page.|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 14 April '09
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2358 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. Visit the CRT to view activity in the last four weeks and our ephemerides page for a complete list of risk-rated objects under current observation or having recent news.
Chronology on 14 April '09
Times are UTC for when items were noted or added by The Tracking News.
|1319||Grabbed MPEC 2009-G44 - Daily Orbit Update - see above|