Contents on 14 November '08
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Observers -- four observing facilities
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 14 November '08
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty and hasn't been noted by The Tracking News as being active yet today (checked at 2358 UTC). It was last noted active on November 12th.
New MPECs on 14 November '08
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2358 UTC, there has been one MPEC issued today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- K08R98G 2008 RG98 (arc=65 days, H=17.1 ~1.29 km) from Desert Moon Obs. (Nov. 13.11-13p3)
- K05W55S 2005 WS55 (arc=4 opp, H=16.1 ~2.04 km, q=1.108 AU) from Ametlla del Valles Obs. (Nov. 8.86p5)
- K05T51Z 2005 TZ51 (arc=3 opp, H=17.9 ~891m) from Crespadoro Obs. (Nov. 1.80p4)
- G2900 162900 2001 HG31 from Crespadoro Obs. (Nov. 1.91p5)
- 87684 87684 2000 SY2 from the Siding Spring Survey (SSS) (Nov. 12.51-54p4)
- 39572 39572 1993 DQ1 from Crespadoro Obs. (Nov. 1.78-79p5)
- 31221 31221 1998 BP26 from Ametlla del Valles Obs. (Nov. 8.94-01p8)
Observers on 14 November '08
Four observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|B37||Ametlla del Valles Obs. in Spain, 2 in MPEC 2008-V60 -- 2005 WS55, 31221|
|A30||Crespadoro Obs. in Italy, 3 in MPEC 2008-V60 -- 2005 TZ51, 39572, 162900|
|448||Desert Moon Obs. in New Mexico, 1 in MPEC 2008-V60 -- 2008 RG98|
|E12||Siding Spring Survey in New South Wales, 1 in MPEC 2008-V60 -- 87684|
|For a list of all participating observatories that have Web addresses, see A/CC's Observatory Links page.|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 14 November '08
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2358 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. Visit the CRT to view activity in the last four weeks and our ephemerides page for a complete list of risk-rated objects under current observation or having recent news.
Chronology on 14 November '08
Times are UTC for when items were noted or added by The Tracking News.
|1356||Grabbed MPEC 2008-V60 - Daily Orbit Update - see above|