Contents on 13 July '08
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Observers -- five observing facilities
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 13 July '08
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty and hasn't been noted by The Tracking News as being active yet today (checked at 2358 UTC). It was last noted active yesterday.
New MPECs on 13 July '08
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2358 UTC, there has been one MPEC issued today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- K08J35T 2008 JT35 (Q=4.080 AU, arc=68 days, H=21.3 ~186m) from Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (July 12.68-72p3)
- K05T45U 2005 TU45 (arc=3 opp, H=17.2 ~1.23 km) from Santa Mama Obs. (July 11.94-96p6), Petit Jean Mtn. South Obs. (PJMSO) (July 12.27-28p5), and Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (July 12.57-61p7)
- K04X44N 2004 XN44 (arc=2 opp, H=18.4 ~708m) from PJMSO (July 12.39-40p3)
- K03O04B 2003 OB4 (Q=4.516 AU, arc=2 opp, H=19.2 ~490m) from Gualba Obs. (July 9.91-92p2) and PJMSO (July 12.30p5)
- K02W11P 2002 WP11 (arc=3 opp, H=18.0 ~851m) from Santa Mama Obs. (July 11.88-90p6)
- A5140 105140 2000 NL10 from PJMSO (July 12.37-38p5)
- 66008 66008 1998 QH2 from El Guijo Obs. (July 12.98-00p2)
- 35107 35107 1991 VH from Santa Mama Obs. (July 11.91-93p8) and Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (July 12.51-53p4)
- 11398 11398 1998 YP11 from PJMSO (July 12.31p5) and Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (July 12.64-65p5)
- 08567 8567 1996 HW1 from Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (July 12.65-68p7)
- 07889 7889 1994 LX from Gualba Obs. (July 9.92p2) and Santa Mama Obs. (July 11.82-87p8)
Observers on 13 July '08
Five observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|J27||El Guijo Obs. in Spain, 1 in MPEC 2008-N35 -- 66008|
|442||Gualba Obs. in Spain, 2 in MPEC 2008-N35 -- 2003 OB4, 7889|
|379||Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. in Japan, 5 in MPEC 2008-N35 -- 2008 JT35, 2005 TU45, 35107, 11398, 8567|
|H45||Petit Jean Mtn. South Obs. (PJMSO) in Arkansas, 5 in MPEC 2008-N35 -- 2005 TU45, 2004 XN44, 2003 OB4, 11398, 105140|
|B38||Santa Mama Obs. in Italy, 4 in MPEC 2008-N35 -- 2005 TU45, 2002 WP11, 35107, 7889|
|For a list of all participating observatories that have Web addresses, see A/CC's Observatory Links page.|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 13 July '08
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2358 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. Visit the CRT to view activity in the last four weeks and our ephemerides page for a complete list of risk-rated objects under current observation or having recent news.
Chronology on 13 July '08
Times are UTC for when items were noted or added by The Tracking News.
|1444||Grabbed MPEC 2008-N35 - Daily Orbit Update - see above|