Contents on 25 November '07
- IAU Minor Planet Center
- Impact Risk Monitoring -- nothing to report
- Consolidated Risk Tables - the CRT page
- Earth's Busy Neighborhood Traffic Report
- Ephemerides for risk-rated and nearby objects
- Old & new CRT Archive
- Old News Archive & Small Objects Archive
Navigation tips: Use the << and >> arrows on the menus for each regular section (Observers, Risks, etc.) to move to the previous and next day's news for that section. Use the Index menu item to access specific days this year through a calendar interface. And use the all-up news archive to access news from any time since A/CC began in early 2002. To keep track of what's new each day, watch the Chronology section.
NEOCP Activity on 25 November '07
The MPC's NEO Confirmation Page is currently empty
The NEOCP is currently empty. There was one listing noted earlier today.
New MPECs on 25 November '07
Minor Planet Electronic Circulars
As of last check at 2354 UTC, there has been one MPEC issued today from the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Observations of recently (no longer) risk-listed objects
- K07V85A 2007 VA85 (i=132.5°, Q=7.209 AU, arc=20 days, H=15.1 ~3.23 km, q=1.102 AU) from Great Shefford Obs. (Nov. 15.77-80p3 & 23.81-84p3)
- K07V12D 2007 VD12 (arc=19 days, H=20.0 ~339m) from Siegen Obs. (Nov. 23.98p3) and Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. (Nov. 24.62-65p20)
- Observations of other objects
- K07VI4M 2007 VM184 (arc=13 days, H=21.0 ~214m) from Guidestar Obs. (Nov. 24.79-81p3)
- K07VI4G 2007 VG184 (arc=13 days, H=17.3 ~1.17 km) from Shenton Park Obs. (Nov. 24.52p2)
- K07V06T 2007 VT6 (arc=22 days, H=20.3 ~295m) from Guidestar Obs. (Nov. 24.75-78p3)
- K07P08A 2007 PA8 (Q=4.701 AU, arc=3 opp, H=16.0 ~2.14 km, q=0.958 AU) from NEAT's Mt. Palomar telescope (2002 July 13.22-25p2)
- F2742 152742 1998 XE12 from Guidestar Obs. (Nov. 24.71-73p3)
- 66272 66272 1999 JW6 from Guidestar Obs. (Nov. 24.83-84p3)
Observers on 25 November '07
Six observing facilities appear in today's MPEC.
|Code||Observer / observatory|
|J95||Great Shefford Obs. in England, 1 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 VA85|
|A17||Guidestar Obs. in Germany, 4 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 VT6, 2007 VM184, 66272, 152742|
|379||Hamamatsu-Yuto Obs. in Japan, 1 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 VD12|
|644||NEAT's Mt. Palomar telescope in southern California, 1 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 PA8|
|D21||Shenton Park Obs. in Western Australia, 1 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 VG184|
|510||Siegen Obs. in Germany, 1 in MPEC 2007-W65 -- 2007 VD12|
Impact Risk Monitoring on 25 November '07
At last check (NEODyS and JPL at 2354 UTC) there was no risk monitoring news to report yet today. See the CRT for activity in the last month.