2006 RH120 links
- "Earth's Minimoons: Opportunities for Science and Technology" (full text) by Robert Jedicke, Bryce T. Bolin, William F. Bottke & five others - 24 May 2018
- "The population of natural Earth satellites" (abstract, PDF) by Mikael Granvik, Jeremie Vaubaillon & Robert Jedicke - 16 Dec. 2011 - Quote: "At any given time there should be at least one NES of 1-meter diameter orbiting the Earth."
- "6R10DB9 (A second moon for the Earth?)," Great Shefford Observatory - 17 Feb. 2008
- "6R10DB9 Planning," JPL radar page - 20 June 2007
- "Earth's 'Other Moon'," Sky & Telescope - 17 April 2007
- "2006 RH120" - JPL Small-Body Database
- "2006RH120 Close Approaches" - NEODyS
Note: During the time this object was originally suspected of being artificial,
it was known by its temporary discovery designation, 6R10DB9.
[ Earth's Busy Neighborhood | The Tracking News | Object Links ]
13 Aug. 2018